TERMS & CONDITIONS
Booking Procedure & Confirmation
All tour booking must be sent through our company’s e-mail address, and then there will be an official confirmation from us after we already got your Down Payment to secure your tour booking. To ensure prompt confirmation please supply us with the following details:
- Total pax,
- Date of arrival and departure,
- Flight number,
- Hotel preference,
- Type of the room or other component that important for your tours.
- Guest Preference ( any kind of allergic , dietary, any sepecial request)
Please to tell us early your reservations to keep your booking components at least 3 weeks in advance and during the high season you have to confirm 1 months in advance before your arrival in Indonesia
Fee and Payment System
- Airport pick up is included in the package for All individual program travelling are
- Tour package fee is also included and the fee does not included for boat charter service . All tour prices are quoted in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) .We need Down Payment to confirm and secure your tour booking with us.
- We are ACCEPTING Credit Card Payment. Recommended Down Payment is by only using Payment by Bank Transferred Until our further noticed.
- For each reservation down payment is required 30 days before arrival.
- King Travel Asia requested an 30% deposit payment of total tour cost after you reserve a suitable package and 70% should be paid at least 7 days before your arrival.
- PayPal/Bank administration fee is not calculated in our Tour Quotation.
- Your payment billing confirmation will be sent back to you after we confirm to our bank account, the billing will used by you to get our service in komodo Labuan bajo or Flores surroundings according to your tour agreements with King Travel Asia.
- Please inform us as soon as you had transferred Down Payment to us.
Cancellation & Refund Policies:
- King Travel Asias will charge you with full payment when you are no show on arrival date or very late confirmation.
- We will charge 50% when you make cancellation 14- 7 days before your arrival date to cover all our bookings.
- 15 days and more, forfeit of down payment ( 20% of total amount )
- 04 Days – Day of travel , 100% of total cost
- During low season a written cancellation is required made 15 days prior to arrival for personal package and 3 months in advance for group package.
- During high season a written cancellation is made 25 days prior to arrival for personal package and 4 months in advance for group package. Other conditions will be provided during reservation
Cancellation By King Travel Asia
King Travel Asia reserves the right to cancel the tour in any circumstances (such as weather and sea condition) beyond our control with or without prior notice. Where we cancel prior to departure, full refund of the total cost paid will be made. Client will not be entitled to any compensation for the loss of the tour. Where the running tour is interrupted by circumstances beyond our control, refund amount should be calculated what is deemed to be a fair proportion of the tour cost. King Travel Asia has no responsibility for any compensation or other cost client should expense caused by the cancellation trip. Where a major changes is made prior to departure, client may should to choose : Accepting the changes and alternatives arrangements with or without compensation to the client or with a refund of the different in price . cancelling the tour program and obtaining a full refund .
Please! inform us your exact flight schedule to arrange your pick up and drop off service at the airport. It often has a problem with irregularity of domestic flight schedule in Indonesia such as: delay and cancellation. So, Please! Re-check or Re-confirm your flight schedule in airline company where you purchased or issued your ticket at least 48 hours before flying.
All departure and arrival time provided by the airline are estimates only. They may change due to air traffic control restrictions, weather conditions, operational or maintenance requirements. King Travel Asia is not liable if there is any change to the flight schedule. King Travel Asia not responsible for any losses suffered if client delayed and misses any flights.
Our Limitation & Responsibility
Somethings To Bring With You
Cash (IDR) for personal expenses, trekking/walking shoes, trousers, long sleeves, sweater, jackets, raincoat, good resistant of walking booth (in rainy season), sun glasses, sun hat, mosquito spray, malaria prevention pill, sun lotion, swimming suit, , sandals, camera, video camera, , passport and other important things which are unmentioned here.